Dog Obedience Should....
* be taken for granted.
* be done with any kind of force.
* be stressful (on the pet or owners).
* ever be forgotten.
Protection Should Be ....
* be taught to every dog.
* be followed by all family members (the pack).
* always be consistent.
* be enjoyable for the family and pet.
A Dog Trained for Protection ....
Member of P.D.T.A.
* something that leads to peace of mind.
* something that can be depended upon.
* something that is an asset to own.
* something that given love and affection will be the best loyal, loving bodyguards anyone could ever hope for.
* should never be indiscriminate.
* should never be a nuisance.
* should ever have to be put away when guests are over.
* should ever have its teaching used as a toy or plaything.
* should ever be a problem around children or adults (even when fooling around).
* can afford you peace of mind.
* can protect your person and property.
* can be a loyal loving companion.
* can be easy to understand.
* can be the best thing to happen to you and your family.
K-9 Communication LLC
Registered Master Dog Trainer
Constantine "Gus" Marnel
Dog training tips
Dog obedience training
K-9 Communication dog training in Milford, CT
A Pet Properly Taught ....
Dog Obedience ShouldNot....
State Licensed Facility