K-9 Communication LLC
Registered Master Dog Trainer
Constantine "Gus" Marnel
State Licensed Facility
Member of P.D.T.A.
Below you will find a list of interviews with and articles authored by Gus Marnel.
If you have questions regarding the material please use the Contact Gus page to submit your inquiry.
1. Crate training is valuable for both your dog and you
2. Dog trainer helps couple introduce family pets to newborns
3. Socialization skills will help Penelope's submissiveness
4. Holiday reminders from Canine Corner
5. Potty training your dog- curbing defecation in the house
6. Walking your dog should be a pleasant time
7. Dogs, like teenagers, will test their boundaries
8. Good nutrition, healthy lifestyle important for man's best friend
9. Choosing a dog trainer is personal but there are some basics to look for
10. "Chewing" is normal behavior for dogs but can be dangerous for them
11. Sometimes dogs need time and space to themselves
12. Fearful canine with aggression issues needs to socialize
13. Roaming aggressive dog make walking yours a challenge
14. Communication key to quality training
15. Dogs learn from an early age
16. Housebreaking your dog should never involve physical reprimand
17. Holiday hints from The Canine Corner
18. Prey drive has kicked in with maturity and needs to be addressed
19. Constant barking - is it protection or attention?
20. Desensitizing can be effective remedy for thunder fear
21. Good communication skills with canine key
22. What is the Westminster Dog Show all about?
23. Canine shyness can be genetic but can be overcome
24. Outside reinforcement distracts unwanted behavior
25. Canine anxiety with car rides very common
26. TELL ME WHY?
27. Dogs missed opportunity to learn to socialize
28. Playing and biting - there is a difference
29. Holiday hints from The Canine Corner (2)
30. Grooming is as important for your pooch as it is for you
31. Don't confuse your dog while training
32. Sibling rivalry more common than expected, should be taken seriously
33. Pet emergencies should be planned for in advance
34. Fence for the right reason - don't neglect your loyal companion
35. Careful decision-making is important when you choose a new canine addition to your household
36. Canine snapping should not be tolerated
37. Teaching an old dog a new trick can take time